To assure the best customer service and Internet pricing, make sure to ask for WEB SALES. We are YOUR new Slingshot, Side by Side, ATVs, Cruisers, Motocross Bikes and Scooter Dealer in North West Phoenix Valley, Arizona! RideNow Powersports in Surprise, Arizona is proud to offer you the best vehicles from Suzuki, Can-Am, Yamaha, Polaris and SSR. We also offer used Harley-Davidson, Ducati, Aprilia and Kawasaki motorcycles, along with ATVs and utility vehicles. We are a dealer for new and used motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, utility vehicles and much more. In addition to our new and used vehicle sales, we also offer full service parts and service departments to help maintain your ride. Please browse through our website to see all that we have to offer and stop by our dealership on W. Bell Road or give us a call to find out how we can help you ride away in one of our vehicles. RideNow Powersports Surprise is conveniently located near the areas of Surprise, Maricopa County, Avondale, Peoria, Glendale, Prescott, Sedona, Buckeye, Goodyear, Arrowhead, Scottsdale, Phoenix, El Mirage, Sun City West and Wittmann. Please call Internet Sales or visit us for specific availability. MSRP excludes taxes and applicable fees. Dealer is not responsible for mistakes on this website. Visit our showroom for the best pricing you will find. Rebate funds are limited, subject to availability on a first come first serve basis on select models. So come on down to RideNow Surprise and get your adrenalin running with me and the kellys all over Arizona, from the Apache trail to Vegas. In Arizona we ride all four seasons from sierra to showlow. We RideNow - not later, get yours today. Can't make up your mind, flip a coyne.
2020 Suzuki Burgman 400
Suzuki’s premium, feature-rich scooter, the Burgman 400 is back for 2020 with a special matte black finish. Under this dark finish, the Burgman 400 continues to combine exceptional chassis and engine performance with its sleek body to be a distinctively athletic luxury scooter. The 2020 Burgman 400 sets the convenience and performance standard for all mid-sized scooters while maintaining its reputation for luxury and quality. The Burgman 400 delivers Suzuki’s winning combination of style, performance, practicality, convenience, and riding enjoyment.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- The CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) provides smooth, linear power delivery for comfortable riding at any speed riding.
- Reliable 399cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, single cylinder, fuel injected engine produces greater low- to mid-range torque with a powerful peak performance, even when riding with a passenger.
- The engine’s DOHC four-valve configuration allows ideal positioning of the intake and exhaust valves for superior mechanical advantages and efficient combustion. The benefits can be felt in smooth, instantly available acceleration.
- Fold-down rear footrests provide comfort, letting the passenger feel planted and relaxed, even during extended rides.
- A pair of ergonomically designed grab bars are mounted to the sides of the seat so the passenger can have a good, comfortable grip of the scooter.
- A security gate incorporated in the lower portion of the bodywork allows a chain lock to be passed through a body panel, then around the frame, and then around an immovable object.
- The ignition switch is fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with a correctly coded key.
- The comprehensive and easy-to-read instruments incorporate an analog speedometer and tachometer plus an LCD display that provides odometer, twin tripmeter, clock, ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel level, and coolant temperature readings. Other colored LED indicators provide turn signal, headlight, freeze, and service function alerts.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denotes the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).