To assure the best customer service and Internet pricing, make sure to ask for WEB SALES. We are YOUR new Slingshot, Side by Side, ATVs, Cruisers, Motocross Bikes and Scooter Dealer in North West Phoenix Valley, Arizona! RideNow Powersports in Surprise, Arizona is proud to offer you the best vehicles from Suzuki, Can-Am, Yamaha, Polaris and SSR. We also offer used Harley-Davidson, Ducati, Aprilia and Kawasaki motorcycles, along with ATVs and utility vehicles. We are a dealer for new and used motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, utility vehicles and much more. In addition to our new and used vehicle sales, we also offer full service parts and service departments to help maintain your ride. Please browse through our website to see all that we have to offer and stop by our dealership on W. Bell Road or give us a call to find out how we can help you ride away in one of our vehicles. RideNow Powersports Surprise is conveniently located near the areas of Surprise, Maricopa County, Avondale, Peoria, Glendale, Prescott, Sedona, Buckeye, Goodyear, Arrowhead, Scottsdale, Phoenix, El Mirage, Sun City West and Wittmann. Please call Internet Sales or visit us for specific availability. MSRP excludes taxes and applicable fees. Dealer is not responsible for mistakes on this website. Visit our showroom for the best pricing you will find. Rebate funds are limited, subject to availability on a first come first serve basis on select models. So come on down to RideNow Surprise and get your adrenalin running with me and the kellys all over Arizona, from the Apache trail to Vegas. In Arizona we ride all four seasons from sierra to showlow. We RideNow - not later, get yours today. Can't make up your mind, flip a coyne.
2020 Suzuki RM-Z450
The 2020 RM-Z450 remains the champion’s choice, as its sleek, race-ready appearance, strong engine, and nimble chassis continue the Suzuki tradition of extraordinarily precise handling.
The RM-Z450 epitomizes Suzuki’s Winning Balance philosophy with strong brakes for controlled stopping power, a wide spread of engine muscle with high peak power, and a strong, light, and more nimble chassis that remains the class standard for cornering performance.
Features may include:Engine
- The 449cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, DOHC engine is the latest incarnation of Suzuki’s proven and reliable fuel-injected powerplant.
- The engine has high peak horsepower with strong torque at lower engine speeds for excellent throttle response through the entire rev range.
- The cylinder head intake port shape creates a high amount of tumble flow to the incoming fuel/air to increase power output.
- The 2020 RM-Z450 features an evolved and efficient traction management system. The Electronic Control Module (ECM) continually measures throttle opening, engine speed, and gear position and then adjusts the ignition timing and fuel injector duration to fine-tune the engine output to deliver the best traction for the riding conditions.
- The RM-Z450’s traction management system is different from a street bike traction control system, as it does not measure rear tire spin. Because the needs of a motocrosser are different than a street bike, this system offers constant adjustment that maximizes traction at all times.
- The well-sorted, five-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation. This precise transmission feel is the result of an accurately machined shift cam for exact gear selection. Specialized machining processes also increase the precision of the matching gears.
- The multi-plate, wet-clutch uses rack-and-pinion clutch release mechanism for precise feel of the engagement and disengagement points while riding.
- The lightweight chain guide is shaped to accurately route the drive chain smoothly.
- The RM-Z450’s twin-spar frame and twin-beam swingarm design continues Suzuki’s tradition of delivering the best-handling motocross machines available.
- This aluminum alloy, twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve superior front-and-rear weight distribution while balancing strength and weight.
- The frame is 700 grams (1.32 pounds) lighter than the prior generation RM-Z450 to improve cornering performance and shock absorption while delivering stable handling.
- The swingarm is assembled with thin, yet strong, materials for improved cornering performance and stable handling.