Pre-Order Your New Polaris RZR Pro R or RZR Turbo R
2022 Polaris RZR Pro R
Packing unheard of power, incredible strength, plus game‑changing stability and control, the RZR Pro R takes the wide open category to an entirely new level. Charge up dune walls, dive into desert corners and go wide open on the flats. Then wait for others to catch up.
Charge out of corners and into straightaways with instant acceleration from a ProStar Fury 2.0L naturally aspirated engine boasting an insane 225 HP.
RZR Pro R is built to own the harshest terrain out there with a rugged one‑piece cage and stronger driveline. It begs you to push yourself farther, straight to the head of the pack.
Take on big whoops and charge turns thanks to adjust‑on‑the-fly all‑new DYNAMIX DV with MaxLink 29″ Suspension.
Equipped with RIDE COMMAND to take on more trails and terrain and Rockford Fosgate audio providing your off‑road anthem.
- 2.0L Fury Engine – 1997cc DOHC Inline Four Cylinder 225hp – 3 Power Modes – 153ft lbs torque
- Ultimate model Suspension: 29” Suspension – 3” Fox Internal Bypass Socks with Dynamix DV – 4 Suspension Modes
- Premium/Sport model Suspension: 29” Suspension – 2.5”/3” Walker Evans Velocity Shocks
- Wheelbase: 2 seat – 104.5” / 4 seat – 133.5” sitting on 32” Tires on 15” wheels with 5 Lug Wheels
- 1700 Watt Alternator with Dual Battery Kit (Ultimate and Premium Models)
- 3 Position 4wd – 2wd / 4wd open front diff / 4wd locked
- One Piece Chassis and Fully Welded Cage (2” Cage Diameter), Fully Boxed front a-arms – MaxLink trailing arms
- Estimated Dry Weight: 2,085 lbs. (945.74 kg)
2022 Polaris RZRTurbo R
Incredibly responsive, remarkably agile, ruggedly strong, the new RZR Turbo R provides turbo‑charged power for thrilling corner‑to‑corner performance. Dive into desert corners, go‑wide open on trail straightaways and chase never‑ending excitement.
Harness thrilling power and eye‑opening acceleration thanks to a 181 HP turbo‑charged engine for intense corner‑to‑corner performance.
Taking on the most challenging off‑road conditions requires extreme durability and the RZR Turbo R delivers with its strengthened one‑piece chassis and suspension.
Own every challenge you come across with all-new DYNAMIX DV* with MaxLink 28″ Suspension. It adjusts on the fly for unbelievable stability.
Equipped with RIDE COMMAND® to take on more trails and terrain and Rockford Fosgate audio providing your off‑road anthem.
- 925cc Liquid Cooled DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged – 181hp
- Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Wheelbase: 2 seat: 96” / 4 seat: 125” sitting on 32” Tires on 15” wheels with 5 Lug Wheels
- Ultimate model Suspension: 28” Suspension – 3” Fox Internal Bypass Socks with Dynamix DV – 4 Suspension Modes
- Premium/Sport model Suspension: 28” Suspension – Walker Evans Velocity Shocks
- Strengthened one-piece chassis, Fully Boxed front a-arms – MaxLink trailing arms
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,943 lb (881 kg)
Ready To Get Your Name On A New RZR Pro R or RZR Turbo R?